At 10:48 PM 10/21/2008, Rick Steeves wrote:
When I delete mail and expunge it, the quota updates. However, inbound email doesn't appear to update the quota.

Two questions, probably related:
What causes the quota (which I presume is the maildirsize file) to update?
Is there any actual quota enforcement, or just reporting? Because if I send mail to an account, even if it currently reporting (via maildirsize or . getquotaroot) that the user is over quota, they still can send and receive email.

Just checking to see if there are any insights here.

Rick