On Oct 28, 2008, at 3:23 AM, Eric Stadtherr wrote:

Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/25b0cf7c62d3

But I'm not sure if I should convert the following TAB to a space.
UW-IMAP seems to do that, but RFC just says that the CRLF should be
dropped.

I grabbed a snapshot of the CM baseline with that fix, but that message still doesn't display correctly. I ran it through the message_parser test
case and your fix look like it resulted in correct header values and
correct body parsing, but the BODYSTRUCTURE response from the server still
only contains the first part (plus the boundary name).

Any suggestions where to look? I looked through the code that handles the BODYSTRUCTURE fetch command and it looked like it eventually filtered down to the same parser functions used by the test case, so I'm not sure where
else the problem could be introduced...

Did you delete dovecot.index.cache file? Otherwise it replies with the cached value.