I'm under the impression bug-reports are supposed to go to the list, so hopefully it's okay if I put in a feature request here too (assuming it's not already implemented; but it doesn't look like it).

Basically, all I would like to do is be able to sometimes deliver mail as already mail into mail boxes. Is there some way to do this?

If not, could a flag perhaps be added to deliver to do it? (And Sieve; but for now I think procmail still has much higher adoption, and thus having it in deliver would be rather key...)

Thanks,
-Neil.