Hi  Johannes,

From: "Johannes Berg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Do you plan to implement 'out of band' dspam calling?
> BTW maybe there is no need for a separate 'queue' folder especially as > we > only need a message signature. I think it can be stored in some buffer > array
> so as the dspam calls are made i.e. during idle time (or during final
> cleanup at the latest).

Well, I tried doing that with the signature-log backend, but that seemed
somewhat problematic to me although somebody said it actually works for
him.

Well, the performance of current approach seems acceptable, so it is probably not worth the trouble.

Thanks, I've added the Makefile patch, but the other one I'm not too
sure about, it seems it would print things twice if the loop actually
looped, so I left it for now. Also, your code can access
buf[sizeof(buf)] which would be a buffer overrun.

My idea was that if the loop actually loops (i.e. more that 1024 bytes returned), we just log several lines in debug log.
Sorry for buffer overrun, we have to check readsize of course.
Or just pass sizeof(buf)-1 to read()

Eugene