Nicolas Letellier schreef:
Hi dove...@.

I use the last dovecot (1.1.7) with sieve-plugin. All works perfectly.
However, I would like to use a "copy" function. All mail sent by
"t...@domain.tld" have to be copied in a folder (copy, and not move).

So, I don't want to use a fileinto rule.

I see in http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve there is a copy function (1.1 only).

A rule like:

if header :contains "From" "t...@domain.tld" {
        copy "test";
        stop;
}

does not work.
Sure it doesn't, because copy is no Sieve command. It is a modifier for the fileinto command:

require "copy";

fileinto :copy "test";

I have nothing into my deliver or dovecot log.
I guess that is written in your .dovecot.sieve.err file in the user's home directory (or where ever your script resides).

However, if I replace copy by fileinto, it works. But I want to copy the email,
not move it. I don't find any examples in the Internet or the wiki.
Someone should write a simple tutorial some time. But, with lack of a tutorial, there is always the RFC:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3894.txt

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch