Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 16:28 +0100, Frank Bonnet wrote:
Hello

I noticed a problem after upgrading to 1.1.8

Users that access to their mailboxes using webmail squirrelmail and HTTPS
using HTTP seems to work correctly but it not safe enough ...

There is an error message saying the imap server send a BYE command ...

I downgraded our Dovecot server to 1.1.7 then it works again ...

Like Tom said, the http vs https difference shouldn't be visible to
Dovecot. Anyway do you see any errors in Dovecot's log files?
http://wiki.dovecot.org/Logging

I KNOW all of this ... but that happen

I'll carefully read logfiles tomorrow then tell what I'll find.