Hello,

Thank you very much for your respons.

I have been keeping this thread on the latest mail sent by Timo-san.

Regards,

Masaharu Kawada

geoffroy desvernay wrote:
Masaharu Kawada a écrit :
I'm pretty sure that configuration will simply use both the servers all the time more or less randomly. Unless OpenLDAP library has some code that does something similar to what you're talking about, but somehow I doubt that.
Here we use "uris" parameter instead of "hosts", and we seems to have
expected behaviour: dovecot is always using the first listed uri except
if it doesn't respond (switch to the second)

We can check it simply: first listed server have more than 200
simultaneous connexions daily, 2nd have only one per slave (replication
thread)

(we use the slave as first uri)

Hope this helps.

--