Please excuse the top post and the really bad grammar in the previous message!

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
Charles Marcus wrote:
On 2/3/2009 12:33 PM, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
Along with my post about authentication I was wondering if anyone was
building RPMs for the later versions of dovecot (and postfix) than I can
find in the usual and not-so-usual yum repos?

I already pull from rpmforge but would prefer something later than 1.0.7
 Say the 1.1 series.

If I'm not mistaken, the Redhat EL5 repository works with CentOS 5.x...

http://www.atrpms.net/dist/el5/dovecot/

I'll be dipped! I have rpmforge which I thought was suppose to include atrpms. Must not be as I didn't see later that 1.0.7 when I searched
                                             ^^^^
                                             than
using yum.  More yum hacking is in may future.
                                     ^^^
                                     my

Thanks,
Rod