On 2/9/2009 7:52 AM, dove...@corwyn.net wrote:

I understand what the log message means.

I currently have dovecot logging flipped up about as high as I can have it set in about every way that I can. What I'd like to know is which logging setting can I lower to not see this message (or if there is one), and what OTHER things won't log if I decrease that logging setting.

thx.

rick