I'm currently running postfix + dovecot, with virtual users

In postfix I have set recipient_delimiter = + so that postfix accepts mail for u...@example.com, user+...@example.com, and user+s...@example.com all deliver to inbox.

what I would like is to have email directed to user+...@example.com delivered to the IMAP folder foo (and, in the context of amavisd, have amavis configured for recipient_delimited, and add addr_extension_spam_maps add +spam to each mail identified as spam, and thus the mail would go to the spam folder on delivery.

The postfix guys say I should be able to do this. can someone point me to how to implement this with dovecot? (as I don't see how to even start).

Thx

Rick

Rick Steeves
http://www.sinister.net