Hi,

I'd like to change the log levels of a few of the errors that Dovecot
throws.  Our servers throw errors at the console above the 'Error' level,
and there are a few that I'd like to change to 'Warn' so that they don't
do so.

Has anyone out there attempted this and can give me a few pointers?  Or is
there a doc somewhere about how to do this?

Thanks,

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator                       *
* University of Minnesota                      Email:  t...@umn.edu     *
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804           *
* Internet Services                            Office: 626J WBOB        *