On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, jsie...@psu.edu wrote:

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Jonathan Siegle wrote:

On Mar 25, 2009, at 8:42 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 07:52 -0400, Jonathan Siegle wrote:
On Mar 24, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Jonathan Siegle wrote:

Dovecot 1.2 (8834:5284f45c249a)

Should list return \HasChildren if no folders exist under it? I'm
using mbox format.

Is this really a problem?..

alpine/pine can't delete empty folders because the empty folder \HasChildren.

Here is my patch.

Problem with that is that it doesn't return any children flags when
using LISTEXT command:

1 list (subscribed) "" % return (children)

Fixing this would require adding new code to fs_list_subs() to scan the
subdirectory if children flags are missing. list_file_subdir() handles
that for non-subscription listing, but it can't be directly used for
subscription listing.

ok thanks. I'll look at that today.

Sorry for the tripple! I didn't type what you typed. I understand the problem now.