Hi Timo,

Actually virtual Dovecot quota completely ignores shared/public
namespaces currently. The only reason why you seem to notice a "combined
quota" is most likely because of filesystem quota limit exceeding.

Or the local quota was exceeded too, so the mail was deferred anyway.

So I suppose there needs to be some kind of a per-namespace quota that
could be defined.. Maybe something like:

quota = maildir:Shared quota:ns=shared/
quota_rule = *:storage=200M

Yes, that looked like an easy thing to implement.

this works really great, I only needed to figure out the right namespace-setting: it must match the "prefix"-definition in the namespace, so with "prefix = shared." (courier-migration) it has to be "ns=shared.". The quotadict also reports diskusage really fast to the database, with the right amounts for the shared quotas.

imap_quota shows shared quotas too, thunderbird displays a nice percentage-graph with different local and shared-values.

thanks for the really fast response and implementation!

best regards,

Anton