Hi

Forgot to say: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/1.1 also says:

>>> Note that the warning is ONLY executed at the exact time when the limit is
>>> being crossed, so when you're testing it you have to do it by crossing the
>>> limit by saving a new mail.

and, of course, that's the way we test it:

* get the size of the Maildir from the "Disconnected"
* add some bytes (e.g.: 3000) to the aforementioned size and divide
that number by 0.8
* set this number as quota. Now we are under the 80% warning limit.
* send a message slightly smaller than the number of bytes added at
step 2 (e.g., 2000); we are still under the 80% limit
* log in via POP to make dovecot update maildirsize
* log out, send another message to cross the 80% quota limit
* log in again via POP and log out. Dovecot updates maildirsize and
should notice we have passed the limit

It should, but it doesn't, and the quota-warning.sh script is not
executed, and no warning messages are injected into the maildir.

Any clues?

Ciao and thanks
--Marco