Hi,

could you please tell me if there is a way, to make dovecot notify my mail client of new messages in inbox subfolders? I'm using fdm to fetch mails into maildir and proper subfolders. So far, when idleing mozilla gets a notification when new message arrives in INBOX, but if mail is fetched into other folder I have to click on it to see if there is a new message. I've checked thunderbird imap log to check if this is dovecot or TB issue.
Is there any way to force dovecot to monitor other folders?

Regards,