Hi Stephan,

What is the HG url for the "ManageSieve" part ?

thanks in advance

JM

Stephan Bosch wrote:
Joan schreef:
thanks Stefan for the reply.

Yes, I have problems, as the "gratefully stolen copy" in Sieve is not synchronized with the Dovecot one, so the current "new Sieve" (0.15) does not compile anymore with the current Mercurial/Hg of Dovecot.

That is why I was raising those 2 points.
If you are using the Hg version of Dovecot it is always advisable to use the Hg version of Sieve as well:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-libsieve/

I have a server that regularly builds the various Dovecot(-Sieve) Hg repositories into a Debian package. So, when Sieve does not compile anymore, I'll know within the hour and fix it asap (until then I get bugged with failure e-mails).

Regards,