Le 28 juin 09 à 18:26, Axel Luttgens a écrit :

[...]
Is such a file supposed to be created there?
If yes, why? I would have tended to believe that it is more a server internal matter than a name having to appear in the namespace.
[...]

Re-reading the above, I thought it could be worth to somewhat elaborate.

Once the file ~/_mailboxes/dovecot-acl-list has been created, it in fact becomes a SELECTable mailbox! And it is impossible to get rid of it, as it is immediately re-created upon a LIST command:

        # telnet 127.0.0.1 imap
        Trying 127.0.0.1...
        Connected to localhost.
        Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE AUTH=PLAIN] Dovecot ready.
        a1 login testuser ******
a1 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH] Logged in
        a2 list "" %
        * LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" "dovecot-acl-list"
        * LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" "Sent"
        * LIST (\HasNoChildren \UnMarked) "/" "INBOX"
        a2 OK List completed.
        a3 delete dovecot-acl-list
        a3 OK Delete completed.
        a4 list "" %
        * LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" "dovecot-acl-list"
        * LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" "Sent"
        * LIST (\HasNoChildren \UnMarked) "/" "INBOX"
        a4 OK List completed.
        a5 select dovecot-acl-list
        * FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft \*)] Flags permitted.
        * 0 EXISTS
        * 0 RECENT
        * OK [UIDVALIDITY 1] UIDs valid
        * OK [UIDNEXT 1] Predicted next UID