Charles Marcus wrote:
On 7/16/2009 9:16 AM, Nikolay Shopik wrote:
I'm getting user unknown when trying to deliver to Sent folder messages.

? Why are you delivering to Sent folder?

It is the responsibility of the mail Client - not Deliver - to place a
copy of sent messages in the Sent folder.

I'm using GMAIL style saving sent items automatically, so email don't
send twice to server. First when sending via smtp, second when MUA
saving it to IMAP sent folder.

Hmmm... interesting idea...

Are you having trouble with a working config after an upgrade? Or are
you still in the process of trying to get it to work?

Well its working if email address and authentication name are same and I use such command line: flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d ${sender} -m Sent

I can't say its Dovecot problem, I'm just curious if that problem of Dovecot or I should post this to Postfix mailing list.