On Aug 17, 2009, at 2:01 AM, Phillip Macey wrote:

On 17/08/2009 3:36 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Aug 17, 2009, at 1:31 AM, Phillip Macey wrote:

Also you could check if you have any mails with CRs in them:

perl -ne 's/\r$//;print if /\r/' *

This didn't print anything - I was sort of expecting it to at least print something (especially since your update seemed to fix the crash...)

Hmm. That is strange. What about in the destination mailbox where you copied the messages? I'm now wondering if there's still a data corruption bug.

Ok, I don't know what I did wrong the first time around - this time it printed a whole heap of stuff for both the source and destination mailboxes. Sorry about the false alarm.

Great, thanks. Time for v1.2.4 tomorrow then I guess. :)