On Fri 14 Aug 2009 02:51:33 AM CEST, Timo Sirainen wrote

You should be able to just delete the user's quota row from SQL and then
log in as the user and issue "GETQUOTAROOT INBOX" command. That should
recalculate the quota, and in my tests a few days ago it did. But some
other guy said that he couldn't get it to work.. So, let me know if
there is a problem.

in 1.1.16 i have also a problem with quotas, maildirsize file is not created with new size when mailbox is maked, and if qoutas in sql changes, then the maildirsize file does not follow

* QUOTAROOT "INBOX" "storage=1024000"
* QUOTA "storage=1024000" (STORAGE 860298 2096128)
Getquotaroot completed.

after mysql changed from 2G to 1G qoutas

--
xpoint