Hi,

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC the managesieve interfaces
of Roundcube and Thunderbird only allow you to choose between existing
sieve scripts that are already available through the managesieve server.
They *don't* provide an interface for constructing sieve scripts in the
first place-- you still have to write them by hand.

sorry, I have to correct you:

With RoundCube 0.3 and the managesieve-plugin, you get an interface to click the rules you want to apply:

http://yfrog.com/31rcmanagesievep

On the other hand, the addon for thunderbird does not more as providing an textarea and documentation about the sieve-syntax.

Best regards,

Anton