Nicolas KOWALSKI schrieb:
Daniel Spannbauer <d...@marco.de> writes:

my ~.muttrc is completly empty. But in my globnal /etc/Muttrc there
are some configs.

IMHO, there is a script somewhere in your configuration generating the
list of mailboxes, and it generates it wrong, probably because it
thinks that the maildir structure is of the type LAYOUT=FS, and not
Maildir++.

Hmmm, there is truely a small script, which lets mutt find the folders:

mailboxes `echo -n "+ "; find ~/.maildir -maxdepth 1 -type d -name ".*" -printf "+'%f' "`

Hmm, I think this is the error....

Regards

Daniel

folder="imap://d...@homedirs/"
spoolfile="imap://d...@homedirs/INBOX"

This is fine.

postponed="imap://d...@homedirs/.Drafts"
record="imap://d...@homedirs/.Sent"

This is wrong.

imap_list_subscribed is set

Not sure about this one, because you told that there were no dots in
the subscription file.

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11