On Qui, 10 Dez 2009, Johannes Bauer wrote:
I'm thinking about filtering all such encoded subjects (as there's no
reason to encode them US-ASCII), but suppose it were UTF-8 or something:
how can I filter on the actual content, not the encoded subject? Surely
someone has solved that problem already?

Yes, such as the guys behind SpamAssassin, or dspam, or any of the many spam filtering programs that exist. Actually, they make much more complicated decisions instead of only looking for bad words in the subject field. I'd suggest you try installing one of them.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br