Bruce Bodger wrote:

On Nov 25, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:

Hello Dovecot users,

I am getting closer to new releases for Sieve and ManageSieve for Dovecot v1.2.8. However, the release for Sieve includes a large restructuring of the sources to improve extension handling and to remove global state. That is why I first provide a few pre-releases for you to check first:

 Sieve

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14pre.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14pre.tar.gz.sig

Feel free to test these release candidates and please notify me when you incur any problems. The real releases will follow this weekend.

Stephen,

How are you doing regarding the real releases, specifically dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14 ? The pre release is/was a bit confusing as it contains a dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.13 folder within the dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14pre.tar.gz archive.

Well, I got sued, so that took some of my attention. I'll tend to this tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Stephan.