> Wow, that's almost the exact same setup we use, except we have 10 IMAP/POP
> and a clustered pair of FAS920's with 10K drives which are getting replaced
> in a few weeks. We also have a pair of clustered 3050's, but they're not
> running dovecot (yet).

Pretty much the same as us as well.  35 imap servers. 10 pop servers.
clustered pair of 6080s, with about 250 15K disks. We're seeing some corruption
as well. I myself am using imap extensively and regularly have problems with my
inbox disappearing. Im not running the patch yet though. Is 1.2.10 imminent or
should i just patch 1.2.9?

Cor