Harlan Stenn wrote:
I have a slight preference for keeping the [Dovecot] prefix in the
Subject: header, as it makes it really obvious to me where a message in
my inbox comes from.  I have never liked to pre-sort incoming messages
into separate folders.  The fact that the prefix is relativelyh short
also helps.
A very simple procmail recipe can add those prefixes for you and you won't have to worry whether the list has them or not.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ash...@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130