On 07/03/2010 03:17, Leeman Strout wrote:
On 3/6/2010 5:12 PM, David wrote:
I have read through http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict, which suggests a
database schema for using quota. For 1.2, this includes a username,
bytes and messages.

Is there any way to modify the queries used to split out username into
localpart and domain? This would enable me to put the current quota
information in my main mailbox table and display it to users in my admin
interface.

Or possibly it should be in a separate table for a reason, and I should
be look there for the values?

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables

Thanks, I know about those variables as I use them in the query that selects my authentication details.

However, I cannot see a way to change the actual query that is used by the quota plugin. If the quota plugin uses 1 row per user (as it seems to) then I'd like to integrate it with my authentication table.

Therefore: can I change the SQL queries that the quota plugin uses?

David