On 05/07/2010 09:27, David Woodhouse wrote:
Before I can even contemplate that, though, I had to mirror it into git.
I've always resisted the one-version-control-system-per-child craze, and
these days if I'm even contemplating a project which is using some other
version control system, I'll start by importing it into a git repo.

That's quite helpful - thanks for that.

I believe both Bazar and Mercurial have some key features that proponents find better than git, but I concede that I'm much more familiar with git and struggle to do much more than the basics in any of the others...

Thanks for maintaining this

Ed W