Hi,
I'm trying to convert users from a sendmail server to a postfix/dovecot server. All works fine but one of the last things is to rescue the messages in /var/mail/<user> on the old server. This seems very straitforward using the convert plugin but with the settings from the wiki, nothing happens when the user logs in. Do I need a private namespace for this as suggested elsewhere in the wiki?

I experimented with mb2md.pl and that seems to do what we need but having the old mail converted upon login is much more attractive. In that way we hope that we can also find some 'dead' users.

TIA
Egbert Jan