On Friday, August 20 at 08:13 PM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 13:12 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
On Thursday, August 19 at 07:05 PM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
>> I have log_path set to /dev/stderr, and no syslog_facility setting, >> so... what could be going wrong?
>
> I've never tried logging to /dev/stderr with v2.0. I guess it should be > possible to fix it..

:)

Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/d7a3abc9e0e0

Thanks! Works like a charm.

~Kyle
--
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
                                                   -- Thomas Jefferson