On 9/16/2010 11:20 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 20:16 +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:
Can you append some "trivial" information from the data file to the hash
in generating the file name to help ensure uniqueness?  Like filesize,
I guess size could be there at least optionally, I'm not sure about as
default.

I think the SIS code is now just about done. Maybe after some more
testing I'll copy it to dovecot-2.0 branch.

Something I wasn't quite clear about previously - does the SIS provide single-instance only within each account, or is it server wide? The examples given for mail_attachment_dir sometimes left me thinking it's a subdirectory off each user's home folder, while other examples seem global.

--
Daniel