On 10/18/2010 3:38 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
 On 10/19/2010 12:25 AM, Aaron wrote:
 On 10/10/2010 8:48 AM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
 Op 10-10-2010 17:30, Sean Cardus schreef:
Any ideas?

Yes, this was reported several times already. First thread:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-October/053475.html

Apply this change:

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/e2f9baa436f2

That should fix it.

I'm seeing a similar crash when piping in excessively large (7-10mb) emails. I have already applied the listed change, which fixed this issue with normal sized email.

Could you provide some more info, i.e. a gdb backtrace?

Regards,

Stephan

Ack! Sorry about that, wasn't trying to message you personally, just wanted to let someone know.

I can't get this to do it reliably, i only noticed it by accident looking through some logs, and traced it back to some *very* large incoming emails.

The emails seem to get delivered eventually, but they definitely fail on the first try.