Jose Luis Faria wrote on 10/20/2010:

Hello people,

I am using now qmail in cluster with LDAP + Interscan Messaging Security Suite from Trendmicro.

I need to develop a new solution with:
 - postfix
 - dovecot
 - anti-spam
 - anti-malware.

I am thankful any help or suggestion for anti-spam and anti-malware.

you can use several blacklists or header/body checks to block spam or malware to save your ressources. Another useful feature is the upcoming Postfix server "postscreen" - this feature will be available in Postfix 2.8.
Info: http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html

Some header checks and maybe zen.spamhaus.org should block 85-95% of spam. All other messages can be scanned with spamassassin/amavisd/clamav or other commercial products.

To block malware you could also look at:
http://www.malwarepatrol.net/

Start with some good Postfix restrictions and then you can extend your setup with other filters/blacklists...

--
Daniel