Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
Maxime Longuepee put forth on 11/9/2010 11:24 PM:
Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
Maxime Longuepee put forth on 11/9/2010 11:11 PM:

I didn't change anything.

This is a brand new install i'm trying to get to work.
Non-obfuscated output of the following commands would be helpful:

postconf -n
dovecot -n

I forgot to mention master.cf.  Need that also, at least the dovecot entry.

Here is the dovecot entry from master.cf:

dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=DRhu user=dovecot:dovecot argv=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}

I really appreciate the fact that you are trying to help me, thanks and I hope you will able to solve that problem!