On 11/10/2010 1:52 PM, Andreas Ntaflos wrote:
On Wednesday 10 November 2010 20:59:40 Marc Perkel wrote:
Got sort of a strange problem on one email account. Everything works
fine with Thunderbird/IMAP showing the correct unread message count.
But on my DroidX smartphone one of my email accounts always shows
one unread message, but I can't bring any unread messages up. It's
like there's something there making it think there's a message when
there isn't.
This is very long shot but I think I observed something similar some
time ago with K9 when a message was "starred", i.e. tagged as important.
Maybe this is confusing things?

Andreas

Thanks for the attempt. I eliminated all starred messages and that didn't do it.