> lcs values for v1.2 and v2.0. Wonder if you get different values?
>
> If you don't mind some huge logs, you could also try the attached patch that
> logs the voluntary context switch count for every executed IMAP command.
> Maybe some command shows up that generates them much more than others.
> <diff>

I have applied this patch to 1 server, and it's logging away. Let me know what
kind of output you'd like to see. Or i can send you the raw logfile.  As I said
previously, im not longer running the imap server=0 patch because it caused
these errors:

Dec  9 06:54:32 userimap30 dovecot: imap(cor): Error: user cor: Initialization
failed: Namespace '': mkdir(/var/spool/mail/.4a/L/0/14/corbosch) failed:
Permission denied (euid=1000(cor) egid=50(staff) missing +w perm:
/var/spool/mail/.4a/L/0/14, euid is not dir owner).

After I removed the patch these errors disappeared.

Cor