Hello,

I am trying to use two namespaces to create an "archival" directory that is stored as mboxes (the rest of my tree is all stored as maildirs). However, when I add the second namespace, suddenly Dovecot starts emitting, in response to the LIST command, a second version of the INBOX that is marked as \NoSelect. Here are my namespac definitions... am I doing this wrong?

namespace {
  list = yes
  hidden = no
  inbox = yes
  location = maildir:~/Maildir
  prefix =
  separator = /
  type = private
}
namespace {
  hidden = yes # do not list as a separate namespace
  list = no #
  inbox = no
  location = mbox:~/Maildir/Archive:LAYOUT=fs:INDEX=~/Maildir/ArchiveIndexes/
  prefix = INBOX/Archive/
  separator = /
  type = private
}

~Kyle
--
If you are going through hell, keep going.
                                                  -- Winston Churchill