Timo Sirainen wrote:

The right way to determine if mailbox is selectable is by looking at its
\NoSelect flag. That is returned correctly in LIST replies. With LSUB
replies Dovecot does what other servers too: It doesn't bother seeing
what the correct flags are, because it wastes time and clients probably
don't use them anyway.

Ok, right, thanks for this quick and clear answer Timo. I know what is wrong now.

You could try if the attached patch helps.

I'll certainly do and I'll let the list know whether it fixes the problem.

Best regards again.

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine - DO/MGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE