On 10.5.2011, at 21.32, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:

> Do you intent any time soon to provide some hook to alow MTA reject
> mailboxes?

Can you give specifics of what I'd need to do for that? I remember there is
some sendmail protocol that is also supported by Postfix (I think), but I can't
remember specifics (and a bit lazy to google for it). v2.0 would finally allow
easily implementing such service. Hmm. I guess such service would both have to
check if the user exists and also the quota value, and give errors about both
of them.