Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo schreef:
Hi Tom,

it is dovecot 2.0.12 this is the doveconf -n output.

There is not file system quota.

This is the output of doveconf -n

# 2.0.12: /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-bpo.5-amd64 x86_64 Debian 5.0.5 ocfs2
auth_cache_size = 1 M
auth_mechanisms = plain login
base_dir = /usr/local/dovecot
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_uid = 5000
last_valid_uid = 5000
mail_access_groups = mail
mail_gid = 8
mail_location = maildir:/var/vmail/%d/%u/Maildir
mail_max_userip_connections = 100
mail_uid = 5000
maildir_very_dirty_syncs = yes
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date
mmap_disable = yes
passdb {
  args = /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/sql.conf
  driver = sql
}
plugin {
  quota = maildir:User quota
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service auth {
  client_limit = 10500
    group = mail
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
  unix_listener auth-userdb {
    group = mail
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
}
service imap-login {
  process_min_avail = 2
  service_count = 0
  vsz_limit = 128 M
}
service imap {
  process_limit = 5000
}
service lmtp {
  inet_listener lmtp {
    address =  127.0.0.1 ::1
    port = 24
  }
  unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-lmtp {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
}
service managesieve-login {
  inet_listener sieve {
    port = 4190
  }
}
service pop3-login {
  process_min_avail = 2
  service_count = 0
}
service pop3 {
  process_limit = 5000
}

userdb {
  driver = prefetch
}

userdb {
  args = /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/sql.conf
  driver = sql
}

protocol imap {
  imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail
}
protocol pop3 {
  pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
  pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
}

protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = sieve
  postmaster_address = ad...@domain.tld
}
protocol sieve {
  managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot Pigeonhole
  managesieve_logout_format = bytes=%i/%o
  managesieve_max_compile_errors = 5
  managesieve_max_line_length = 65536
}