Le 21/07/2011 02:21, Duane Hill a écrit :

On 7/20/2011 2:52 PM, Marc Perkel wrote:
Some time people running Squirrelmail get connection dropped by imap
server. Anyone know what causes this?

Thanks in advance.

More details. It only happens occasionally and restarting Dovecot fixes
it. It's as if I'm running out of something.

Without knowing more system and configuration details, it would be
tricky to guess.

I had the same problem it seems squirrelmail open too much
sessions ( one at each user's request ), I solved it bye installing imapproxy between the webmail and the imap server to cache sessions.

hope this help