On 01/26/2012 08:00 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 27.1.2012, at 2.57, Gedalya wrote:

# doveadm -o imapc_user=je...@example.com -o imapc_password=***** import -u
je...@example.com imapc: "" all
doveadm(je...@example.com): Error: Copying box=INBOX uid=1 failed: Message GUID
not available in this server (guid)
Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/f3e000992f61

But doveadm import doesn't preserve UIDs.
OK - I got a different error from running doveadm backup on a non-broken
account - see my other email :)
The GUID error is the same. The crash is probably the result of it. Try if
upgrading fixes it.

OK. Thank you very very much for everything so far. I'm going to wait for the changes to pop up in the prebuilt binary repository - I assume it's a matter of hours? For now I need to go eat something :-) and get back to this later, I'll post the results at that time.