07.02.2012 0:27, Timo Sirainen пишет:
On 3.2.2012, at 15.15, User Max wrote:

Feb  3 15:02:37 srv-mx-00 dovecot: auth: Error: bsdauth(rodin.m,127.0.0.1):
getpwnam() failed: Operation not permitted
service auth {
   user = root
}

Does this make any difference? If it does help, there's a bug somewhere. If it
doesn't help, then there's something else weird going on.

No, it didn't help. Might it be that I need to edit any system files in /etc directory? When I set up dovecot on debian I had to edit /etc/pam.d/dovecot file accordingly to enable kerberos authentication for mail users in Active Directory. Someone suggested that I edit /etc/login.conf file in OpenBSD to enable kerberos for dovecot. But I've no idea of how these edits should look like.