On 2012-02-11 1:46 PM, Gustavo <club...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I study the wikki and the dovecot works. But when I try to send a mail
using squirrel, I get this error on logs:

Feb 11 18:41:55 jubileu postfix/smtpd[19522]: connect from
localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]
Feb 11 18:41:55 jubileu postfix/smtpd[19522]: warning:
xsasl_cyrus_server_get_mechanism_list: no applicable SASL mechanisms
Feb 11 18:41:55 jubileu postfix/smtpd[19522]: fatal: no SASL authentication
mechanisms

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with dovecot, unless your intention is to use dovecot-sasl with your postfix... it appears you are using cyrus-sasl and postfix on your smtp server, that is where your problem lies.

Easiest would be to configure postfix to use dovecot-sasl:

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/PostfixAndDovecotSASL

--

Best regards,

Charles