On 2/12/2012 9:00 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 12.2.2012, at 15.27, Mike Constabel wrote:

Another Question to this Option:

  #   tb-extra-mailbox-sep:
  #     With mbox storage a mailbox can contain either mails or submailboxes,
  #     but not both. Thunderbird separates these two by forcing server to
  #     accept '/' suffix in mailbox names in subscriptions list.

I thought this is not needed because I use mdbox. But mbox here
means also mdbox and sdbox?
Yes. I updated the comment: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/1a0ab868957b

Should I use all 3 workarounds if I don't know which clients are
in use?
I don't know if delay-newmail is still relevant.

I'm fighting the same issue. With the current release (2.1rc6) no errors are logged - but I'm having problems deleted folders from trash. I've enabled tb-extra-mailbox-sep. Two folders that were previously in Trash were successfully removed. I deleted four more - after several Thunderbird restarts, compacts, refreshes, I have killed three of them - there is still one folder that won't "die". Thunderbird reports the mailbox doesn't exist, yet it continues to appear.

--
Daniel