On 2012-03-05 3:43 AM, kada...@gmail.com <kada...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2012-02-28 11:05 AM, kfx <kada...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok I feel ashame... it was a third party init scrip who was the
problem :(

So... you're saying that Thunderbird now correctly uses server side
search?

Please respond... I need to know whether or not I need to pursue this,
since we use Thunderbird in house and will be switching soon to
dovecot...

Yes, for me thunderbird correctly use server side search.

Just got confirmation from the OP that his problem with Thunderbird indeed is now gone, so it was a 3rd party init script causing his problems...

One less thing to worry about...

--

Best regards,

Charles