Hi --

On 08.03.2012 12:35, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 11:26 +0100, Michael Grimm wrote:

You can do for example:

service config {
  unix_listener config {
    user = vmail
  }
}

I will try that later.

It seems to me, that whenever a larger number of mails arrive on both
servers simultaneously, the replicator gets into trouble [1]. I am
unsure if one can expect that a replicator should deal with such stress,
though. Or?

Were these mails delivered via LMTP or dovecot-lda?

LMTP

The locks should prevent duplicates I think, so there's something still
going wrong.

Just to be sure that I didn't misunderstand your proposed configuration:

@mx1:

   plugin {
      mail_replica = remote:vm...@mx2.example.tld
   }

@mx2:

   plugin {
      mail_replica = remote:vm...@mx1.example.tld
   }

I do need to define one mail_replica plugin at each server pointing to the
other one, correct?

Regards,
Michael