On 2012-03-14 5:51 PM, Michael Grimm <trash...@odo.in-berlin.de> wrote:
You misunderstood. I was referring to system cronjob's mail reports
from cron.daily jobs like security reports et al. Those reports
normally run at identical times.

But are these really 'duplicate' mails? It sounds to me like they are individual to each system.

I'm also confused - are you actually delivering the exact *same* mail to two (or multiple) *different* servers simultaneously? If only one copy of the mail gets delivered, regardless of which server it gets delivered to, when dsync runs, there would be no duplicates, right?

I'm asking for clarification because I was considering a similar setup.

--

Best regards,

Charles