On 2012-03-31 5:28 PM, Timo Sirainen <t...@iki.fi> wrote:
For the last few days I've been thinking about my company and what it
really should do, and as much as the current plan seems reasonable, I
think in good conscience I really can't help but to bring up an
alternative plan:

The support for Dovecot is quite good already, but wouldn't it be
better if it was GUARANTEED that your email server was ALWAYS working
with zero downtime or other problems?  After some thinking, planning
and consulting with my spiritual guides I realized I really should
just go ahead and do it:

From now on you can buy blessed Dovecot stones
(http://www.dovecot.org/tmp/stone1.jpg), which are guaranteed to keep
your email server running.  I don't think there's really any further
reason for me to provide commercial support.

Alright Timo, where do I send the bill for my new keyboard? Mine is no ruined from the coffee I just spilled all over it...

Rotflmao!

Thanks, I needed that...

--

Best regards,