Show us your avelsieve-config in your-squirrelmail-dir/plugins/avelsieve/config/config.php

Daminto Lie wrote the following on 17.04.2012 09:31:
Thank you folks for your replies.

I realised that the dovecot 1.2.9 that I installed via ubuntu synaptic package manager
has already come with sieve plugins. After making some modifications on the dovecot.conf
file, I went to download and install avelsieve 1.0.1 (stable version) onto the
squirrelmail. Then, I run in squirrelmail conf.pl and added the plugin. I logged in and
could see "Filter" option right on the top header row. I went to click it and
nothing came up. I checked in the mail.log but did not see any errors there.

Here is my snapshot of dovecot configuration
# 1.2.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-40-generic-pae i686 Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS ext4
log_timestamp: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
protocols: imap
listen: *:143
ssl:
  no
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
verbose_proctitle: yes
first_valid_uid: 1001
last_valid_uid: 600
mail_privileged_group: mail
mail_location: maildir:/var/vmail/%u/Maildir
mbox_write_locks: fcntl dotlock
imap_client_workarounds: outlook-idle delay-newmail netscape-eoh
tb-extra-mailbox-sep
lda:
   postmaster_address: postmas...@ourcompany.com
   mail_plugins: sieve
   quota_full_tempfail: yes
   deliver_log_format: msgid=%m: %$
   sendmail_path: /usr/lib/sendmail
   rejection_reason: Your message to<%t>  was automatically rejected:%n%r
   auth_socket_path: /var/run/dovecot-auth-master
auth default:
   mechanisms: plain login
   username_format: %Lu
   verbose: yes
   debug: yes
   debug_passwords: yes
   passdb:
     driver:
  pam
   passdb:
     driver: ldap
     args: /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf
   userdb:
     driver: passwd
   userdb:
     driver: static
     args: uid=1001 gid=1001 home=/var/vmail/%u allow_all_users=yes
   socket:
     type: listen
     client:
       path: /var/spool/postfix/private/auth
       mode: 432
       user: postfix
       group: mail
     master:
       path: /var/run/dovecot-auth-master
       mode: 432
       user: vmail
       group: vmail
plugin:
   sieve: /var/vmail/%u/.sieve

Also, I have restarted dovecot after making changes to the dovecot.conf.

Thank you